Student/Guest Expenses

Reimbursement to non-employees must be processed using a Travel and Business Hosting Expense Report (TBHER) for travel/hosting related expenses. The Payment Request Form is used for non-travel/hosting related reimbursement. This information is entered into MPathways, creating a voucher to process the payment.

Make sure the non-employee signs the form before processing.