Find Products & Services
Search U-M Internal Service Providers and university-wide contracts.
Grid | List
Customers with established accounts can contact Iron Mountain Customer Service
at (800) 327-8345 or by email at email@example.com
To establish a new account:
- Contact Tamany Swackhamer directly (See SUPPLIER CONTACT below).
- Identify yourself as a University of Michigan unit.
- Request that your unit’s bill-to shortcode is at the beginning of your unit’s (customer) name, followed by a comma, then the unit name.
a. Example: “123456, Procurement Services”.
- Provide your ShortCode to be charged. This will be used as the Iron Mountain “Department Number” (do NOT provide your actual unit ID).
- Provide the university’s Primary Account Number:
- For storage service use account number ID = UMICH
- For shredding service use account number ID = 7364X
- For data protection service accounts are unique and will be determined by Iron Mountain.