Find Products & Services
Search U-M Internal Service Providers and university-wide contracts.
To place an order or set up a new route contact the following:
- During normal business hours: 734-623-2996
- After normal business hours: 888-376-7633
Purchasing Options: Purchase Order,
To place an order call 213-202-2885.
For additional support, contact:
- During normal business hours: 734-665-2664
- After normal business Hours: 734-260-3327
Order online at www.lablogistics.com > ‘Account Login’
Dedicated Dispatch Phone: 231-202-2885
Need help creating an on-demand order? Click here for the online training manual
Don’t have an account? Click here for account creation instructions
To set up a new scheduled route or to make changes to an existing route, contact Lab Logistics.
Click here for the Rapid Ship portal training video
Click here for video transcript
To request a new UPS U-M CampusShip® account, new log in ID for an existing account or to make changes to an existing account, complete and submit the online request form. Access to the form is restricted and requires authenticated login using your uniqname and UMICH password.
Not familiar with UPS CampusShip?
View the CampusShip Quick Start Reference Guide or watch the CampusShip User Tutorial.
For current certified & approved shipping locations, call (800) 554-9964. If you are not sure if the material you are sending is considered hazardous, contact OSEH at (734) 763-6973.
Request a new account by sending request to UofM@reliabledelivery.com. Remember to include your unit name, contact information and bill-to ShortCode.
Once your account is established, orders can be placed via Reliable Delivery’s online ordering web page:http://reliabledelivery.com/
To place an order with a shortcode or for delivery information:
Service & Operations Manager
Service & Operations Manager
Where FedEx must be used because UPS cannot provide the specific requirement, the P-Card will be used as the payment method. We recommend establishing a new FedEx account. You may need assistance from Jennifer Henderson, FedEx Worldwide Account Manager, to update the billing method to P-Card or to establish a FedEx online profile.
Jennifer Henderson can be reached at email@example.com or (773) 332-2608.
P-Card Holders needing to establisha new FedEx account and receive negotiated ratesmust complete all of the following steps:
- Complete and submit the Request for Exception form
- Have a valid University P-Card
- Complete the FedEx account request form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The account will be emailed to you.
- Once you receive the account, create a FedEx online login ID and password at FedEx.com and register the account.
- Sign up for FedEx Billing OnlinePlus- allows the account holder to review and dispute charges before they are paid. FedEx Billing Online Plus will show as a summary billing line for each payment on your P-Card statement.
Any FedEx small package invoices that are not billed to a specific account and/or were not automatically billed to a P-Card can be paid using a P-Card by calling 800-GO-FedEx (800-463-3339). Use expense type Freight/Shipping. Alternatively, a non-PO voucher can be used to pay a one-time FedEx invoice only if the unit does not have a P-Card established.
Freight invoices under $5,000 should be paid via P-Card. Invoices over $5,000 should be paid by entering an ePro requisition (Purchase Order), leave the supplier ID blank and choose Todd Coon (tcoon) as the buyer.
Purchasing Options: PCard,