Find Products & Services
Search U-M Internal Service Providers and university-wide contracts.
Xerox is now available to provide services to all Ann Arbor academic and administrative units, Dearborn and Flint campus units and including all Michigan Medicine units.
To schedule a consultation with Xerox to assess your print needs, order a new device or to replace an existing device, please call or email our Xerox Client Manager:
Please visit the Xerox Green World Alliance page for additional information on toner returns, printing a return label, recycling your toner, scheduling toner pickup and ordering boxes.
*To order supplies or service on your Xerox MFD, contact the Xerox HelpDesk at (855) 249-4213, available 24/7 to assist.
Please have the following information available when calling the Xerox HelpDesk:
- Xerox Serial Number or Asset Tag Number (These numbers are available on the Xerox label on the front, or top of your MFD) *Helpful hint – take a picture of this label with your phone
- Contact information of the person calling
- Request service or supplies for your Xerox MFD on the service and supplies tab
- Request a move, change, removal of your Xerox MFDs or request an additional device.Refer to the Move, Add, Change and Dispose (MACD) tab
- Review information about the multi-function devices (MFDs) available from Xerox on the Technology tab