Find Products & Services
Search U-M Internal Service Providers and university-wide contracts.
To place an order, log on to M-Marketsite.
PCards not accepted.
Purchasing Options: M-Marketsite, ShortCode,
To place an order or set up a new route contact the following:
- During normal business hours: 734-623-2996
- After normal business hours: 888-376-7633
Purchasing Options: Purchase Order,
To place an order call 213-202-2885.
For additional support, contact:
- During normal business hours: 734-665-2664
- After normal business Hours: 734-260-3327
Order online at www.lablogistics.com > ‘Account Login’
Dedicated Dispatch Phone: 231-202-2885
Need help creating an on-demand order? Click here for the online training manual
Don’t have an account? Click here for account creation instructions
To set up a new scheduled route or to make changes to an existing route, contact Lab Logistics.
Click here for the Rapid Ship portal training video
Click here for video transcript
Xerox is now available to provide services to all Ann Arbor academic and administrative units, Dearborn and Flint campus units and including all Michigan Medicine units.
To schedule a consultation with Xerox to assess your print needs, order a new device or to replace an existing device, please call or email our Xerox Client Manager:
Please visit the Xerox Green World Alliance page for additional information on toner returns, printing a return label, recycling your toner, scheduling toner pickup and ordering boxes.
*To order supplies or service on your Xerox MFD, contact the Xerox HelpDesk at (855) 249-4213, available 24/7 to assist.
Please have the following information available when calling the Xerox HelpDesk:
- Xerox Serial Number or Asset Tag Number (These numbers are available on the Xerox label on the front, or top of your MFD) *Helpful hint – take a picture of this label with your phone
- Contact information of the person calling
- Request service or supplies for your Xerox MFD on the service and supplies tab
- Request a move, change, removal of your Xerox MFDs or request an additional device.Refer to the Move, Add, Change and Dispose (MACD) tab
- Review information about the multi-function devices (MFDs) available from Xerox on the Technology tab
To request a new UPS U-M CampusShip® account, new log in ID for an existing account or to make changes to an existing account, complete and submit the online request form. Access to the form is restricted and requires authenticated login using your uniqname and UMICH password.
Not familiar with UPS CampusShip?
View the CampusShip Quick Start Reference Guide or watch the CampusShip User Tutorial.
For current certified & approved shipping locations, call (800) 554-9964. If you are not sure if the material you are sending is considered hazardous, contact OSEH at (734) 763-6973.
Orders can be placed through Quote to Order.
PCards and non-QTO purchase orders are not accepted.
This portal is designed to help customers request quotes from multiple suppliers, select a supplier for each project, record data for later use, communicate via a message board specific to your project, and retrieve historical information on your projects. A U-M ID and a Kerberos password are needed to get started.
Purchasing Options: Quote to Order (QTO),
To place an order, log into M-Marketsite.
Alternate Ordering Method
ShortCode orders should only be placed for the following:
- Special quotes and configurable items, such as signature stamps, contact the U-M Customer Success Consultant, Dan Behrendt at (248)926-6564or email Daniel.Behrendt@Staples.com. A ShortCode will be required to place the order
- Special order items not available in the M-Marketsite catalog contact Susan Corder at Susan.Corder@Staples.com. Susan will research the products and provide a quote. A ShortCode will be required to place the order. For information related to those items identified as restricted on the punch-out catalog, see the Additional Information – Restricted Purchases section below.
PCards are not accepted.
Purchasing Options: M-Marketsite, ShortCode,
Request a new account by sending request to UofM@reliabledelivery.com. Remember to include your unit name, contact information and bill-to ShortCode.
Once your account is established, orders can be placed via Reliable Delivery’s online ordering web page:http://reliabledelivery.com/
To hire guard Service:
1. Contact DPSS Business Services to obtain a clearance code.
Phone: (734) 763-3434 Monday-Friday
Phone: (734) 763-1131 After-hours/weekends
2. Contact Ray Borchard at Prudential to arrange for your security needs and provide a ShortCode for payment.
Prudential Titan Security Group
Director of Sales and Marketing
20600 Eureka Road, Suite 900
Taylor, MI 48180