Under 21 clubs in NYC offer fun, age-appropriate nightlife.

Travel & Expense Reporting


Travel Booking

Employees should book travel through the university’s designated travel partner, Collegiate Travel Planners (CTP).

For training materials and FAQs, click here to access the Travel and Expense TDX Knowledgebase.

Expense Reporting

Expense Reporting

Employees and non-employees may submit business expenses for payment. The university will pay for business expenses for travel, hosting, and other necessary expenses.