Submit a request to Procurement Services by completing a form:

PCard/Travel Card

Request a Change to My Card

This form is used to request a limit change, profile maintenance, temporary ATM capability or to close, suspend, or reinstate a PCard or Travel Card.

Submit a Card Question

This form is used to request an MCC block to be lifted, request the single transaction limit be lifted, or ask a PCard or Travel Card question.


General Help With Sourcing 

Use this form to submit your questions regarding the bid process.

PO Request Form

Use this form to cancel, close, request a copy, or re-open a Purchase Order (PO).

Start The Competitive Bid Process

Use this form to begin the competitive bid process.

Sole Source Justification Form (.pdf)

Use this form to document a request for a non-competitive award over $10k.

Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form (.doc)

This form is used to assist Procurement Services in determining whether the justification is sufficient to submit the purchase for Regent approval.

Pecuniary Interest Disclosure Form (.doc)

This form is to be completed by U-M employee with a conflict of interest.

U-M Requisition for Tax-Free Alcohol Form – Campus (.pdf)

This form is for campus units which are requesting Tax-Free 190 proof and 200 proof Ethyl Alcohol.

U-M Requisition for Tax-Free Alcohol Form – Biomed Store (.pdf)

This form is for the Biomed Store requesting Tax-Free 190 proof and 200 proof Ethyl Alcohol.

Hazardous Gas Authorization Form (.pdf)

This form is to request authorization to purchase restricted hazardous gas purchases.

Property Control

Request for Off Campus Use of University Equipment (.pdf)

This form is used to request off-campus use of University of Michigan property.

Equipment Transfer In form (.pdf)

This form is used to transfer equipment in.

Equipment Transfer Out form (.pdf)

This form is used to transfer equipment out.

Property Disposition

Declaration of Surplus (eForm)

Use this form to declare items as surplus, whether sending them to Property Disposition or using another disposal method.

EHS Laboratory Equipment Decontamination Form (complete and print – do not click ‘submit’)

This form needs to be completed by the unit before you service or move your equipment.

Safe Computing Certificate of Sanitization/Destruction (.pdf)

This form needs to be completed and signed, or a KillDisk certificate of sanitization must accompany a completed Declaration of Surplus Form, for all devices taken to Property Disposition for disposal or resale.

Special Declaration of Surplus (DOS) Form for the ITS Telephone Upgrade Project (.xlsx)

This form is for ITS phone project use only.

Travel & Expense

Authorization by Signature Form

Use this form to delegate approval authority for transactions pertaining to the PCard, business travel, business hosting, and other expenses. Both the delegator and the assignee must sign the form. Read more about Higher Administrative Authority.

Fly America Act Exception Form

This form must be completed whenever non-U.S. flag air carrier service is used and intended to be charged to a federal project/grant. The completed form must be submitted with the expense report. This form includes the Federal Travel Regulation sections that describe the requirement for the use of U.S. flag air carriers when charged to federal dollars, as well as the exception criteria used to determine when the use of a non-U.S. flag air carrier is acceptable.

Mileage Log Form

Use this form when claiming mileage reimbursement for business use of personal vehicles. This optional form is recommended when submitting numerous trips as one reimbursement in Concur. Attach the mileage form with the Concur report.

Travel and Business Hosting Expense Report Form

This form is an accounting of expenses university guests and students (i.e., non-employees). Guests and students are not subject to the travel meal/incidentals per diem policy. This form can be found at the Shared Services Center (SSC) website.

Michigan Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption

This form is used to exempt the University from sales tax on purchases. It is used in conjunction with the IRS determination letter (documenting the University’s exempt status). The form can be completed by adding the supplier and date. Please keep in mind that the form should be used in accordance with SPG 502.03, covering Michigan sales and use tax, as it relates to University business.


UPS Account Request Form

This form can be used to request new UPS accounts, make changes to existing accounts and request new UPS CampusShip user ID’s.