At Procurement Services, our goal is to partner with you to make it easy, convenient, and cost effective to purchase the products and services you need to support U-M’s missions of education, research, and patient care.
Who we are
and what we do
Procurement Services supports all procurement needs at UM-Ann Arbor, UM-Dearborn, UM-Flint, and UM-Health with a broad suite of services and exemplary customer support.
How we help
- Help reduce your legal and financial risks.
- Ensure that your purchasing dollars are spent in an ethical manner.
- Support U-M’s diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts by recruiting and promoting a more inclusive and diverse supplier base.
- Support the university’s sustainability goals by developing strong partnerships with suppliers that have environmental stewardship programs.
- Collaborate with units to implement new ways to reduce and contain costs.
- Manage U-M’s Purchasing Card (PCard) Program.
- Offer the university community several key business services, including printing, copying, and mailing, property disposition, property control, and space analysis.
Learn more about purchasing at U-M
Standard Practice Guide (SPG) on Procurement General Policies and Procedures includes a variety of helpful information ranging from purchasing authority and strategic sourcing to ethics and compliance.