Manpower Staffing Services
This is a strategic contract with a small, woman-owned business for temporary staffing office and general labor and Allied Health. As of February 3, 2015, Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan was recertified andachieved the Gold Seal of Approval® for health care staffing services, certification from The Joint Commission.
Use the Manpower website customized for the university to place orders or inquire on billing issue. Orders should be placed using a shortcode.
PCards are not accepted
- Line item billing is provided through the monthly statement of activity.
- As of February 3, 2015, Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan was recertified and achieved the Gold Seal of Approval® for health care staffing services, certification from The Joint Commission.
- Advocate of the Michigan Minority Business Development Council
- Drug screens and background checks performed on all placements
- Skills assessment and training provided
- Employees trained in MiChart Cadence courses (Scheduler & Front Desk)
- Employees American Heart Association BLS/CPR certified
- Employees trained in medical terminology
- Employees trained on the latest software releases
- Joint Commission requirements met
- Competitive bid rates
- 24/7 personal customer service
- No hire-on fees
For general inquiries and hiring, contact:
Staffing Solutions Director
Phone:(734) 665-3757 Ext 125
Mobile: (734) 358-3111
Fax: (734) 665-7850
Phone: (734) 665-3757 Ext. 111
Mobile: (734) 320-6504
Fax: (734) 665-9374
U-M Temporary Staffing Services
Phone: (734) 763-5740
General Goods & Services Team Procurement.email@example.com