Navigating Business Space (NBS)
Strategic contract for floor covering products and installation service and available only through the UManage Facilities Services Program. Floor covering is a restricted commodity. Please see Purchasing Guidelines for guidance.
This supplier also leads many green initiatives. Please see National Business Supply’s green initiatives for more information.
This is a restricted commodity.
Departments need to contact the procurement agent and interior designers. Floor covering products and installation service are available only through the UManage Facilities Services Program. This service is for use by authorized university employees only. See UManage for details on how to use the UManage Facilities Services Program. All flooring installations must meet university standards. Faculty and staff should contact their units regarding carpeting replacement policy and ordering procedures.
For information on flooring standards:
Campus Interior Design
Office: (734) 647-1331
Cell: (734) 660-5921
U-M Health System Buildings
Phone: (734) 763-9125
Orders of $25,000 or less:
1. Vendor contacts the units and schedules appointments to review the proposed projects, look at stock flooring samples that meet university standards, and measure the areas for flooring.
2. Vendor prepares and uploads the quote to the NBS M-Marketsite punch-out. Customer receives an email with their quote # stating the quote is ready for ordering.
3. Departments approve the quote by navigating to the NBS M-Marketsite punch-out selecting their quote. It is recommended that the quote number be used as the “Dept Ref.
4. When the quote has been selected in the NBS M-Marketsite punch-out then NBS installs the carpeting
5. Departments approve the final installation and sign off on the project.
6. Invoices are processed through the university’s service unit billing method. Departments reconcile their charges. If there are discrepancies, units contact supplier. If units do not receive a satisfactory resolution, units should contact John Bogi, Contract Administrator, (734) 615-3467 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To place an order, log on to M-Marketsite.
For orders greater than $25,000, contact Procurement Services or the Plant Operations Call Center (734-647-2059) for assistance.
PCards are not accepted
For ordering contact:
Kaila Zawacki, email@example.com
Client Experience Coordinator:
Chris Vincent, firstname.lastname@example.org
To check the status of an order:
NBS will send an email confirming the receipt of your order within 2 business days. Contact customer service to check the status of an order.
Facilities Team email@example.com