Add an eSettlements Supplier User
This job aid describes how to log into the eSettlements Supplier Portal located on the U-M Procurement Services website
This step-by-step procedure describes how the eSettlements Supplier Administrator may add a new SUPPLIER USER. For login instructions, refer to the job aid – Logging into the eSettlements Supplier Portal.
Note: Your user id must have the PR EM SUPPLIER ADMINISTRATOR role in order to add or update SUPPLIER USER profiles.
- Click on the Set Up Security tile.
- Note: For more information on the Supplier Portal options, refer to the Navigate the Supplier Portal job aid.
- Click the Add a new value tab, and enter the desired User ID. You may use upper case letters, numbers, and special chars. Please note that any lowercase letters will be converted to uppercase by the system when you click Add.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter a value in the Description field. Example: The person’s name, or the position within your company.
- Click the Account Locked Out? check box to disable access to the system for this User ID (optional).
- Enter a password in the Operator Password field. Re-enter the password in the Confirm Password field. Note: The password must be at least 7 characters, and must include one special character and one number. Please be advised that the password is case-sensitive. Upper case and Lower case alpha characters may be used.
- Enter the complete Email Address of the user.
- Click Add a User Role.
- Select the checkbox next to the appropriate roles.
- Click OK.
- Click Add a Supplier.
- Select the check box next to the supplier’s name.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- To return to the Home Page, click Supplier Secure Home Page.
- To return to the Search List, click Return to Search List.
- Share the new user ID and password with the user. New users should be informed to set up their forgotten password help information and to change their password via the Manage Profile tile.