Logging into the eSettlements Supplier Portal
This job aid describes how to log into the eSettlements Supplier Portal located on the U-M Procurement Services website.
- Expand the section – Login for Authorized Supplier. Click the Login to the Supplier Portal link.
- In the User ID and Password boxes, type your Supplier user ID and password.
- Click Sign In.
- You must complete your Duo Two-Factor Authentication before being directed to the Supplier Portal. (Please refer to the document Setting up Duo for the Supplier Portal if this is your first time logging into the portal).
- Click the Actions List icon to see the Sign Out option when you are ready to exit the Supplier Portal.
- The Supplier Secure Home Page will display various options, based on your assigned role(s).
- New users should always go to Manage Profile first.
- Confirm your email address. Update your password and set up forgotten password help.
- Password must be a minimum of seven (7) characters.
- Password must contain one (1) special character.
- Password must contain one (1) number.
- Password must not match the User ID.
- Password cannot be the same password as one of the three previously used passwords.
- You should select a question and enter a response. Your response may contain upper case letters, numbers, and special characters. Any lowercase letters will be converted to upper case.