Update an eSettlements Supplier User
Your user id must have the PR EM SUPPLIER ADMINISTRATOR role in order to add or update SUPPLIER USER profiles.
- Click on the Set Up Security tile.
- Note: For login instructions, refer to Logging into the eSettlements Supplier Portal. For more information on the Supplier Portal options, refer to the Navigate the Supplier Portal job aid.
- Note: The security screen defaults to displaying the Find an Existing Value tab.
- In the Search By: User ID field, type a specific supplier user ID or leave this field blank to search for all of the user ids for your company.
- Click Search.
- If you have searched for all users, click the desired User ID link from the Search Results table. Modify any of the information as required.
- In the Description box, type the user ID role.
- For the Account Locked Out? Checkbox, check the box if you want to disable the user’s system access. Remove the check to allow access.
- In the Operator Password (Encrypted) and Confirm Password boxes, type a new valid password and confirm the password. Important: The password format must be a minimum of 7 characters and include one numeric and one special character. The password is case-sensitive.
- In the E-mail Address box, type a valid email address.
- Click Delete. This removes the User Role from this User ID.
- Click Save once you complete the change(s) to the user profile.
- Users should be informed to review their profile information and reset passwords as appropriate via the Manage Profile tile.