M-marketsite is the university’s online catalog ordering system where faculty and staff can place orders from many different suppliers. Shopping through M-marketsite is similar to shopping online, and it offers many benefits:
- One login gives you access to multiple suppliers and products, and centrally located catalogs
- Easy to identify and place orders for contracted items
- “Favorites” shopping-cart functionality offers quick reordering of frequently ordered products
- Prices listed are the university’s negotiated prices
- Suppliers listed accept shortcode(s)
- Orders up to $25,000 can be placed without Procurement Services approval, since the competitive bid process has already taken place. Products and prices can be compared among many suppliers prior to ordering
- Required approvals are automatically routed as needed
- Ordering and invoicing are done electronically
- Order history is available online in M-Pathways and in M-marketsite
M-marketsite is integrated with the M-Pathways ePro requisition. For authorization to place orders through M-marketsite, users must submit an online access request.
Access My LINC for instructions on how to navigate to M-marketsite through Wolverine Access and M-Pathways. Additional M-marketsite How To information can be found at Training.
If you just want to browse supplier catalogs and do not need to place orders on M-marketsite you can access the site by using the “browse only” option in Wolverine Access. For questions, contact: ITS Service Center Phone: (734) 764-4357 E-mail: 4HELP@umich.edu
M-marketsite How To
How do I start using M-marketsite?
Users who want to browse catalogs but do not want to place an order:
Users who need to place an order:
How do I change or split chartfields on an M-marketsite order?
Review the My LINC job aid Change Chartfields or Split Distributions on an M-marketsite Order in M-Pathways - step-by-step procedure.
How do I check the status of or cancel an M-marketsite order?
Contact the supplier(s) directly to check the status of an order.
If you need to cancel your M-marketsite order after the PO has been created, you must:
- Contact the supplier directly to request the order/shipment be cancelled. If the order has been filled/shipped, do not cancel the PO; contact the supplier to make arrangements for a return/credit.
- After the order has been cancelled by the supplier, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the PO number and your contact information (name, phone number, and email). Please indicate in your email message that this is an M-marketsite order that needs to be cancelled.
M-marketsite on-site training for departments and units is available by emailing requests to marketsiteT2@umich.edu
- The ITS Service Center provides support for M-marketsite, including basic navigation walkthroughs and troubleshooting. Contact the ITS Service Center at (734) 764-4357 or 4HELP@umich.edu.
- Step-by-step job aids and simulations via the My LINC are available to assist you with navigating the site.
M-marketsite Release 20.1 (April 5, 2020) New features and functionality:
- No new features or functionality
M-marketsite Home Page Updated (January 27, 2020) :
- Supplier Catalogs Grouped by Commodity
Home_Page_Updates with screenshots
M-marketsite Release 19.3 (November 10, 2019) New features and functionality:
- Internet Explorer 6-10 No Longer Supported
- Orders MenuUpdated User Interface & Shopping Experience
View 19.3 enhancements with screenshots
M-marketsite Release 19.2 (July 21, 2019) New features and functionality:
View 19.2 enhancements with screenshots
M-marketsite Release 19.1 (April 7, 2019) New features and functionality:
- No new features or functionality