The M-Pathways system allows only one unit to be the controlling unit for a room. Space that is no longer occupied by your unit should be reported as a space transfer and NOT as a room termination. 

Contact your Space Survey ‘Controller’ or email [email protected] to report space transfers. Be sure to include the building name/number, room number(s), and Dept ID for the affected unit(s).