M-Marketsite is the university’s online catalog ordering system where employees can place orders from many different suppliers, including University Contracts. Shopping through M-Marketsite is similar to shopping online, and it offers many benefits such as U-M negotiated price and “Favorites” shopping-cart for quick reordering of frequently ordered products.
For authorization to place orders through M-Marketsite, users must submit an online access request (OARS).
Release 22.3 (November 7, 2022) New features and functionality:
- Supplier Name Displayed on Document Header for POs
- UI General Updates
Release 22.2 (July 17, 2022) New features and functionality:
- Changes to Search Results Page
View 22.2 enhancements with screenshots
Step-by-step job aids and simulations via the My Learning & Information Center (My LINC) are available to assist you with navigating the site.
The ITS Service Center provides tier one support for M-Marketsite, including basic navigation walkthroughs and troubleshooting. Contact the ITS Service Center at (734) 764-4357 or email 4HELP@umich.edu.
Procurement Services staff is available to do on-site training for units. Contact us for training requests.
How do I start using M-Marketsite?
Users who want to browse catalogs but do not want to place an order:
- Log in to M-Marketsite through Wolverine Access using the Browse Only link
- Update your M-Marketsite profile
- View assigned cart order history
Users who need to place an order:
How do I change or split chartfields on an M-Marketsite order?
Review the My LINC job aid Change Chartfields or Split Distributions on an M-Marketsite Order in M-Pathways – step-by-step procedure.
How do I check the status of or cancel an M-Marketsite order?
Contact the supplier(s) directly to check the status of an order.
If you need to cancel your M-Marketsite order after the PO has been created, you must:
- Contact the supplier directly to request the order/shipment be canceled. If the order has been filled/shipped, do not cancel the PO; contact the supplier to make arrangements for a return/credit.
- After the order has been canceled by the supplier, complete the PO Request form to cancel the PO in the U-M system. Please indicate that this is an M-Marketsite order that needs to be canceled.