A PCard holder can request a temporary ATM for foreign travel. If the traveler does not have a PCard, a cash advance is appropriate if approved by the unit. Any unused portion of the cash advance or ATM withdrawal must be returned to the university as soon as possible, but no later than 45 calendar days after the completion of the trip or event. In cases where the planned trip or event is canceled, any advances must be reconciled and the funds returned as soon as possible. Amounts owed to the university after expense advance reconciliation will be deducted from the employee’s paycheck.