Upload a Flat File to eSettlements
- The flat file must be in the *.dat format. If you attempt to upload any other file type you will receive an error message.
- You cannot upload a file with the same name as a previously uploaded file. The recommended file naming format is SUPPLIERNAME_DATE_SEQNO.dat. For example: SupplierName_20110124_001.dat
- Click on the Upload Invoice File tile.
- Click Attach.
- Click Browse and select your .dat file from your C:\ or network drive. The file name displays in the Browse search box (not shown in the image to the left).
- Click Upload.
- Note: The person uploading the file receives an email message confirming that the file upload is successful.
- Note: The grid displays all files uploaded but not processed.
- The File Status values are:
- X = canceled processing
- P = pending processing
- Enter Y (Yes) in the Do Not Process column to cancel the file processing.
- You must click Save to cancel a file load.
- To view the uploaded file (optional), click View. A new browser window opens to display the flat file data.
System Processing of uploaded files:
- The system batch process runs three times a day (Monday-Friday), processing all files in Pending status. All persons with the SUPPLIER USER role receive an email message when the file(s) are processed.
- Processed files will not appear in the grid.
- Invoice Processing times:
- Mon. – Fri. 4 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 6 p.m. Saturday 12:30 p.m., 6:00 p.m.